Boost Your Skills. Join 20,000+ Subscribers.
15th September, 2021
International Electrical Article Writing Competition
The Center of Excellence in Electrical Engineering (CEEE) is organising International Electrical Article Writing Competition on the multiple electrical themes which are as given below:
1. AI & its Applications; 2. Aerospace Engineering; 3. Controls & Automations 4.Robotics; 5. Electric power Systems; 6. Communication Systems; 7. Analog Integrated Circuits & Signal Processing; 8. VLSI design & fabrication; 9. Micro controller; 10. Digital Signal Processor; 11. Electric Motor Drives; 12. Intelligent Sensing Control System; 13. Embedded System & Digital communication; 14. Image Processing & Remote Sensing; 15. Solid State Material; 16. Micro electronics; 17. Digital Integrated Circuit.
The Center of Excellence in Electrical Engineering (CEEE) is an emerging & innovative organization of electrical engineering that promotes the development, knowledge and ongoing research in the field of engineering.
The Advisory board members-
The competition provides a platform for electrical professionals to express their unique work. The key objective of this competition is to evolve a sense of zest towards electrical research and provide a platform to demonstrate the skills in a way that is thoughtful to the electrical fraternity. All participants will get the Publication Opportunities, e- Certificate, Constructive Feedback to all submitted manuscripts.
- Dr. Manpreet Manna, FIE, SM-IEEE (USA), MISTE, FISQM (UK), Former Director AICTE Ministry Of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi Member UNO SDG4, Professor SLIET, Longowal 148 106( Centrally Funded Deemed University )
- Dr . Michael Shoikhedbrod, Active Director, Electromagnetic Impulse Inc., 21 Four Winds Drive, Unit 12, North York, Ontario M3J 1K7, Canada
- Prof. Dr. S. Rajkumar, Professor & Head, Department of Electronics and communication Engineering,Nehru College of Engineering & Research Centre, Pampady, Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur, India
- Dr. Anagha Panditrao, Professor and Head, Dept. of Instrumentation and Control, Cummins College of Engineering, Pune
- Dr.E.Kaliappan, Professor & Head, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Easwari Engineering College (An Autonomous Institution), Ramapuram-89.
- Dr. Ashok S, Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Calicut, Kerala, India.
- Dr. S M K M Abbas Ahmad, Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Joginpally B R Engineering College, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Dr. S. Thiruvenkadam, Professor and Head, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, P. A. College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi, Tamil nadu, India
Registration has been started from September 21, 2021 and will continue till October 5, 2021. To register yourself please click on the link given below:
Centre For Electrical Engineering Excellence (CEEE) ,
A-118, 1st Floor, Sector- 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India