Editorial Trainee (Internship)
CEEE announces the positions for Trainee Candidates in various disciplines that include Electrical/Electronics and other multi-disciplinary fields who will be trained in major products like Journals, eBooks, training programs, and many new areas, etc.
- Edit documents for consistency and errors focusing on quality assurance.
- Support the editorial team with all aspects of the editorial process as needed.
- Create and manage the content of social media account.
- Solicitation of author for research publication in the related domain.
- The candidate would manage the peer review process for the final decision on publication.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely correspondence and communication with authors and editors.
Role: Fresher/ Pursuing
Industry Type: Publishing
Employment Type: Full time
1.Comfortable with the English language (Reading & writing)
2. Should be well versed with MS Office application, like MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
*Selection Criteria will be written test followed by face-to-face interviews. Certification of Training completed will be awarded to every candidate. Full-time Permanent Positions will be offered to deserving candidates on successful completion of training and as decided by Management Team.
Stipend/Salary: Depending upon qualification and interview outcome
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location of Work:
STM Journals, A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63, Noida-201301, U.P., India